Thanks.

to the FUSE mount /usr/bin/vmhgfs-fuse .host:/ /mnt/hgfs -o subtype=vmhgfs-fuse,allow_other. Re: Mounting HGFS shares: [FAILED] AWo Nov 24, 2008 1:53 AM ( in response to ashu.wifi1 ) In addition to what rriva suggested make sure that the VMware Tools are running and that the vmhgfs module is loaded.
Let me know if this still doesn't work for you but it should.

mount -t fuse.vmhgfs-fuse .host:/ /mnt/hgfs.

sudo apt-get install open-vm-tools sudo mkdir /mnt/hgfs sudo mount -t vmhgfs .host:/ /mnt/hgfs – linux – No /mnt/hgfs in Ubuntu guest under VMWare Fusion – Super User sudo mount -t vmhgfs .host:/ /mnt/hgfs は起動するごとにやらなきゃだめなので自動化したほうが良さげ。 If the mount fails, a message appears regarding mounting HGFS shares.

question is: What is the command to make a Link of it on the desktop or permanently mount it …

Hi, please kindly help, tried on 2 cents x86 and x64, both same issue, followed 100% instructions For example, to auto-mount at startup, edit /etc/fstab and add the line .host :/ /mnt/hgfs vmhgfs defaults 0 0. Steve

The VMware Tools services script loads a driver that performs the mount.

If you run the above as root either sudo or su you should have the mount appear as before for all users. It shows up in '/mnt/hgfs/Shared' so I believe the installation is correct.

コの字 キッチン 後悔, Excel VBA プリンタ トレイ 指定, ノベルティ お菓子 おしゃれ, 新型 デリカ スタッドレス サイズ, エクストラ ファイン メリノ 2018, Good Job Today 意味, Windows7 ウイルスバスター アンインストール, モンベル ポケッタブル ライトトート, Switch 動画 形式, PC98 バイナリ エディタ, Transform: Scale Overflow, リモコン まとめる ソニー, 段差 ハンドル 異音, LEDフォグ 取り付け 向き, 網戸 カビ取り ローラー, ソニー ブルーレイレコーダー 2019, P9lite ファームウェア 削除, Oracle CSV ダブルクォーテーション エスケープ, ファイル パス 文字化け, アナ 雪 和訳, NISSAN GT-R NISMO My20, トヨタ SDナビ マップ オン デマンド, 台湾 第二 言語, ガステーブル プロパン 56cm, Rav4 値引き 3月, しなやかケア ラクトウェル 違い, ユンボ 平 爪 溶接, 短歌 季語 2つ, 価格 ドット コム カー用品, 他 18件予約が必要ないお店すたみな太郎 岡崎店, かつさと 豊田宮町店など, VMware 容量 増やす Windows, Panasonic ホームベーカリー 食パン レシピ,